Monday, October 24, 2005

The Ballroom Dancer


Posted by Picasa












Hi, I am Victoria and my outside school hobby is ballroom dancing. December will mark my 1 year anniversary since I started.

I dance at the Arthur Murray Dance Studio in Bayside. I also compete every couple of months with my instructor in Manhattan, Atlantic City, and Long Island. Our competitions usually last about four days and some of the dances include Tango, Rumba, Waltz, Foxtrot, Cha-Cha, and many others. I will continue dancing throughout my years in college maybe even go professional.

In addition to ballroom dancing, I am also interested in the real estate business; so I am trying now to learn "tricks of the trade." I would also like to own a club, or a restaurant like Cipiranis. I'm very confident I will become successful because I know what I want and I will strive for it. Since the time I was very little (growing up) I have always been a very determined and driven person.

Hmmmm....well, in 10 years I see myself as a successful business woman, either managing a company or marketing it.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?